|This article is a stub. You can help the Animepedia by , or perhaps you could contribute to discussion on the topic.|
CR Mahou Sensei Negima! (CR魔法先生ネギま！) is a Negima video game developed by Sansei R&B and released for the Pachinko in September 4, 2017. The games' characters design and story was heavily based on the original Manga unlike most of previous Negima video games.
The story was started at the first arc of the original Manga (The Child Teacher Arc) thought The School Festival Arc.
- This is the first Negima video game that based on original Manga's story instead of using 2005 version or Negima!?'s story.
- This is also the first Negima video game that feature an animated screen.
- Haruna's hair color in this game was pink instead of dark green like in both Anime and Manga.
- This is the only media beside Manga where Fate has a green hair instead of silver.
- This is the first game that feature Graf Von Herman in it cause he never appear in the Anime series.